Art. 1. This document constitutes the terms and conditions for the use of the https://victima.net website.
Art.2. “FLEXIBLE BEAT” Ltd. administers the website https://victima.net, (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). “USER” means any natural person or legal entity using the services of the Site.
Art. 3. “Flexible Bit” Ltd (“FB“) is a limited liability company, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC: 204040752, with registered office and registered address. registered office and registered address. 1505, Slatina district, ul. 15, app. 13.
Art. 4. If necessary, you can contact FB at the above address or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 5. The Site, the information and the services offered therein operate under the terms described in these Terms and Conditions. Use of the Site implies unconditional acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions. If
Art. 6. ” FLEXIBLE BIT LTD reserves the right to update and amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect any changes to the way the Site operates and the Terms and Conditions or any changes to legal requirements. The document can be presented to users from the moment it is published on the website https://victima.net.
- Features of an e-shop
Art. 7. The e-shop is available at www. victima.net, through which Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the goods offered, including the following:
- To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts with the ELECTRONIC SHOP through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP page, available on the Internet;
- To conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP;
- To make any payments in connection with the contracts concluded with the ELECTRONIC SHOP, according to the payment methods supported by the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
- To receive information about new goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP;
- To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms;
- To be informed of the rights arising from the law primarily through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP website;
- To exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance for the goods offered by the Supplier for which the right of withdrawal is applicable;
Art. 8. The Site delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 9. (1) Users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP through the interface of the Provider, accessible on its website or other means of remote communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods, the Site is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the goods specified by the User through the interface.
(3) Users shall pay the Site the consideration for the goods delivered in accordance with the terms set out on the ELECTRONIC SHOP and these General Terms and Conditions. The remuneration is the price announced by the Site at the address of the ELECTRONIC SHOP on the Internet.
Art. 10. (1) The Users and the Site agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Purchase and Sale Agreement may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by Users on the site are made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the User when making a reservation.
III. USE OF E-SHOP
(3) By filling in his/her details and pressing the “Yes, I accept”, “Buy” or “Book” buttons, the User declares that he/she is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to unconditionally comply with them.
(4) The Site confirms the reservation made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information about the activation of the reservation is also sent. The user confirms the reservation and the conclusion of the contract by paying the reservation fee. Upon confirmation, a contractual relationship shall arise between the User and the Site.
(5) When making the reservation, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The User shall promptly update the details provided in his/her reservation in the event of a change.
(6) The Site shall not be liable in the event that due to the lack of the reservation the User was unable to use the full functionality of the e-shop, including with regard to the exercise of rights under the contract, the possibility of claiming a lower price and other similar functions.
(7) These General Terms and Conditions may be accepted by the Users without making the reservation in the ELECTRONIC SHOP by explicit declaration, including through the ELECTRONIC SHOP website.
Art. 11. (1) The e-mail address provided at the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Site, is the “Primary E-mail Address” within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The User has the right to change their Primary Contact Email Address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request to change the Primary Contact Email Address, the Site shall send a request to confirm the change. The confirmation request is sent by the Site to the new Primary Contact email address provided by the User.
(5) The Site shall not be liable to the User for any unauthorized change of the Primary Contact Email Address.
(6) The Site may require the User to use the Primary Contact Email Address in specific cases.
- I TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE CONTRACT
Art. 12. (1) Users primarily use the interface of the Site to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Site and the User constitutes these General Terms and Conditions, available on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(4) A party to the contract with the Site is the User according to the data provided at registration.
(5) The Site shall include in the interface of its website, technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the input of information before the statement of conclusion of the contract is made.
(6) This Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of the User’s reservation on the Site or acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by any other express means, including by a statement on the Site. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods shall be deemed to be concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the interface of the Site.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of goods, the Site shall expressly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) The statement of conclusion of the contract and the acknowledgement of its receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees are able to access them.
(9) The Site delivers information to the address specified by Users and shall not be liable in the event that the data provided by Users is false or misleading.
Art. 13. (1) Consumers shall enter into the Purchase and Sale Agreement with the Supplier in accordance with the following procedure:
Selecting one or more of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC SHOP and adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
Provision of data for making the delivery;
Choice of payment method and time of payment.
- SPECIAL SITE OBLIGATIONS. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 14. The rules of this Section V of these General Terms and Conditions apply to Users who, according to the data provided for the conclusion of the purchase contract or registration in the ELECTRONIC SHOP, can be inferred to be consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the E-Commerce Act and/or Directive 2011/83/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
Art. 15. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Site are defined in the profile of each product on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the Site in the profile of each item on the website of the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(3) The value of postage and shipping costs not included in the price of the goods shall be determined by the Site and shall be provided as information to Users at one of the following times prior to the conclusion of the contract:
– In the profile of each of the goods on the ELECTRONIC SHOP Site;
– When selecting the goods to conclude the purchase contract;
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract shall be determined in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the Site.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this Article is up-to-date at the time of its visualization on the Site prior to the conclusion of the purchase contract.
(6) The Site shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the order for all the goods contained therein.
(7) Users agree that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act may be provided through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP website or email.
Art. 16. (1) The User agrees that the Site has the right to accept advance payment for contracts concluded with the User for the purchase and delivery of goods.
- OTHER CONDITIONS
Art. 17. The Site delivers and delivers the goods to the User within the period specified at the conclusion of the contract.
Art. 18. The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery from the Site and if they do not meet the requirements to notify the Site immediately.
VII. DATA PROTECTION
Art. 19. (1) The Site takes measures to protect the User’s personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of Users’ personal data, the Site will only send the data to the e-mail address that was provided by Users at the time of registration.
(4) Users agree that the Site has the right to process their personal data necessary for the execution of orders in the e-shop and the performance of the contract.
Art. 20. (1) At any time, the Site has the right to require Users to identify themselves and to verify the veracity of any of the circumstances and personal data declared during registration.
VIII. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 21. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Site, for which the latter will notify appropriately all Users who have registered.
(2) The Site and the User agree that any amendment and modification of these General Terms and Conditions shall be effective with respect to the User after express notification by the Site and if the User does not state within the 30-day period provided to him that he rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all notices on the Site in connection with the amendment of these Terms and Conditions will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User upon registration. The User agrees that e-mails sent under this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature to be effective against him.
Art. 22. The Site publishes these Terms and Conditions on its website together with all amendments and modifications thereto.
- I TERMINATION
Art. 23. These General Terms and Conditions and the User’s contract with the Site are terminated in the following cases:
- in the event of dissolution and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally, by notice from either party in the event of failure of the other party to perform its obligations;
- in the event of objective impossibility of either party to the contract to perform its obligations;
- in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by government authorities;
- in case of cancellation of the User’s registration on the ELECTRONIC SHOP website. In this case, the purchase contracts concluded but not executed shall remain valid and enforceable;
- in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 55, par. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. In this case, only the contract for the delivery of the ordered goods shall be terminated if the right of withdrawal is applicable to the relevant category of goods.
X. OTHER CONDITIONS
For matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply. The most current and valid version of these Terms and Conditions is available at
Refunds are only possible after notification by phone or email no later than 72 hours before the time of your reservation! The deposit/deposit is non-refundable if customers do not show up on their booked day and time and without notice.
If you have paid by bank transfer, the funds will be refunded to the bank account from which the payment was made within 14 days. If you have paid by bank transfer with a bank transfer slip, you must keep this document so that we can reimburse you in cash at the time in our office.